The Jointclinic Network includes the website http://www.jointclinic.in/ and Social Media Pages on the name of “The Joint Clinic” (across all the social channels).
You can share your contact information withThe JointClinic Network to access all of the Services. Contact can be provided to us with your name, email address, phone number and other information required and mail to email@example.com. You agree that your Contact Information is true, accurate, current, and complete, and you will promptly update your Contact Information as necessary so that it continues to be true, accurate, current and complete. We may attempt to verify the accuracy of the Contact Information that you have provided and update it as necessary.
Use of the Services
The Services are intended for patients and other healthcare enthusiasts. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms and that you are not prohibited from using the Services or any portion thereof.
The information and tools that we make available through the Services are provided for educational and informational purposes only. While we hope you find the Services useful to you as a healthcare enthusiast, you agree that you will not use the Services with the intention of creating any kind of physician/patient relationship, e.g., to diagnose or treat users. You are solely responsible for evaluating the information obtained from the Services and for your use or misuse of such information in connection with your treatment decisions or otherwise. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for your compliance with all laws and standards of professional practice applicable to you and the practice of medicine or other relevant health profession.
If you are a consumer who chooses to access the professional-level information made available through the Services, you should not rely on that information as professional medical advice or use the Services as a replacement for any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, consumers should always consult their physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency medical personnel.
You agree that you will not engage in any of the following activities in connection with your use of the Services:
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- Use, display, mirror or frame The JointClinic Site or any component thereof, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, without the written consent of The Joint Clinic, as applicable;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained within The Joint Clinic and any of their respective licensors;
- Infringe or use The Joint Clinic brand, logos and/or trademarks in any business name, email, URL or other context unless expressly approved in writing by The Joint Clinic, as applicable;
- Attempt to circumvent any protective technological measure associated with the Services
- Attempt to access or search The Joint Clinic website or any content contained therein through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including scripts, bots, spiders, scraper, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than through software generally available through web browsers
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertising or spam
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses
- Interfere with or disrupt any of the Services or the associated computer or technical delivery systems
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing The Joint clinic website.
- Fail to respect another user’s privacy. This includes revealing another user’s password, phone number, address, instant messenger I.D. or address or any other personally identifiable information.
Information that you Make Available through the Services
You are solely responsible for ensuring that the User Content that you make available through the Services complies with applicable laws including, without limitation, those relating to privacy, and also best clinical and ethical practices. Prior to submitting any User Content to the Services, you must remove any information that identifies an individual or could reasonably enable the identification of an individual, e.g., name, e-mail address, social security number, insurance number or other unique identification number, biometric identifiers, facial photographs, photographs of identifying marks such as tattoos or scars. You shall be solely responsible for any claims arising from your failure to de-identify User Content that you submit through the Services.
You agree that you will not use the Services to make available User Content that:
- you do not have the right to make available under any contractual or fiduciary agreement or law;
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, offensive, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- promotes illegal activity;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- constitutes an advertisement or solicitation of business; or
- contains viruses or other harmful computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any computer software or hardware.
If you have questions about the Services or these Terms, or you wish to provide feedback, please contact us at Contact@jointclinic.in.